Body/Paint - View topic - Removing aftermarket paint to get OG paint

Start out with a small area and don't let it stay on the paint too long, just a few seconds. Use a towel to wipe it off and you will be amazed ...

How to remove paint from poly carbonate lexan body ... - YouTube

How to remove paint from poly carbonate lexan body Shell with Tamiya Paint Remover. 11K ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Considering to remove respray to recover original paint - 912 BBS

I removed a paint job with a razor blade. It can be done. The problem is nicking the underlying paint when you're not focused. I was shocked at ...

removing paint off factory painted body | ARRMA RC Forum

Well don't use acetone. It'll get the paint off quickly but it will also dull up the lexan. From what I've read and seen there's no product ...

Removing Paint to get to original paint : paint stripping the 1964 Beetle

Hey Guys , just a quick video on a product I used to remove a cheap re-paint to get to my Bug ...

Found two good ways to remove paint - RC10Talk - The Net's ...

I use faskolor and creatix. As with any paint job I do (I'm not very good) I wash the body with warm water and dawn dish soap. Use a shammy(?) ...

Is there a way to remove paint without affecting the original logos ...

I would try going over it with paper towels laid out with thinner and let sit for a while, attempt removal with a magic eraser, ...

Technical - Removing the TOP LAYER of Paint - The Jalopy Journal

The wet sanding idea is a good one too if you use very fine paper (600-1000). Take it slow and try a small area first. If you find a light ...

How to Remove a BAD PAINT JOB without Damaging the Original ...

Have you ever seen a rattle can paint job on a car and thought "how do I get this paint off ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024